51. How can you listen to a click event in Vue.js?
52. What is the syntax for attaching an event handler to a DOM element in Vue?
53. Which directive is commonly used for handling user input events like input or click?
54. How do you pass parameters to an event handler method in Vue?
55. Which event modifier can be used to prevent the default behavior of an event in Vue?
56. What is the purpose of the .stop event modifier in Vue?
57. How can you listen to a keydown event for the "Enter" key in Vue.js?
58. Which event modifier is used to listen to an event only once in Vue?
59. In Vue, what is the purpose of the @ symbol when specifying event handlers in templates?
60. How can you prevent a form submission when a button is clicked in Vue.js?