Symfony is a powerful PHP framework renowned for its versatility and robustness. Established in 2005, it follows the MVC architecture, offering reusable components and tools for web development. With a strong community, Symfony excels in creating everything from small apps to complex enterprise systems, making it a top choice for PHP developers.
71. In Symfony, what is an entity in the context of Doctrine ORM?
Answer:A PHP class that represents a database table
72. What is the purpose of annotations in Doctrine ORM entity classes?
Answer:To configure mapping information between PHP entities and database tables
73. Which Doctrine annotation is commonly used to define the primary key of an entity?
74. In Symfony Doctrine ORM, what is a repository class used for?
Answer:To encapsulate database queries and provide a convenient way to fetch entities
75. What is the purpose of the Doctrine EntityManager in Symfony?
Answer:To manage database connections, perform CRUD operations on entities, and execute queries
76. In Symfony Doctrine ORM, what is the purpose of the @ManyToOne annotation?
Answer:To establish a many-to-one relationship between entities
77. What is a DQL (Doctrine Query Language) in Symfony Doctrine ORM?
Answer:A domain-specific language for querying objects stored in the database
78. What is the purpose of Doctrine migrations in Symfony applications?
Answer:To manage and version-control database schema changes over time
79. Which command is used to generate and execute database migrations in Symfony Doctrine ORM?