Symfony is a powerful PHP framework renowned for its versatility and robustness. Established in 2005, it follows the MVC architecture, offering reusable components and tools for web development. With a strong community, Symfony excels in creating everything from small apps to complex enterprise systems, making it a top choice for PHP developers.
161. Which Symfony component is responsible for handling and managing errors and exceptions in a Symfony application?
162. What is the Symfony HttpException class used for?
Answer:To handle HTTP-specific errors and generate appropriate HTTP responses with status codes
163. In Symfony, what is the purpose of a custom exception listener?
Answer:To catch and handle specific exceptions and perform custom actions, such as logging or generating error responses
164. Which Symfony component is commonly used for logging and managing log messages in Symfony applications?
165. What is the purpose of log channels in Symfony's Logger Component?
Answer:To categorize and separate log messages based on their context or source
166. Which Symfony command is used to display and tail log messages in real-time during development and debugging?
Answer:php bin/console log:tail
167. What is the Symfony Profiler used for in error handling and logging?
Answer:To provide detailed insights into executed requests, including log messages and debugging information
168. In Symfony, how can you configure the logging behavior, such as log levels and destinations (e.g., file, database)?
Answer:By modifying the config.yaml file
169. Which command is used to clear and rotate log files to prevent them from becoming too large in Symfony?
Answer:php bin/console log:clear
170. What is the primary purpose of the Symfony deployment process?
Answer:To prepare and make an application ready for production use on a server
Symfony Questions With Answers Symfony MCQ Symfony Multiple Choice Questions And Answers