191. What is React Native primarily used for?
192. In React Native, what is the main programming language used for writing mobile apps?
193. Which platform(s) can you build mobile apps for using React Native?
194. What is the primary advantage of using React Native for mobile app development?
195. Which React Native component is used for creating a button?
197. How can you access device features like the camera or GPS in a React Native app?
198. Which command is commonly used to start a React Native project?
199. What is the name of the React Native component that serves as the fundamental building block of UI in an app?
200. Which tool can you use to debug and inspect React Native apps while they're running on a device or emulator?