181. What is Server-Side Rendering (SSR) in the context of React.js?
Answer:Rendering React components on the server
182. Which key benefit of SSR can lead to improved SEO for React applications?
Answer:Search engines can index content
183. What is the main challenge of Server-Side Rendering (SSR) in React?
Answer:Limited interactivity on the client side
184. Which React library or framework facilitates Server-Side Rendering (SSR) by default?
185. In SSR, when is the initial rendering of a React component performed?
Answer:On the server
186. What is the purpose of the hydrate() method when using SSR in React?
Answer:To start the client-side rendering
187. Which technique can be used to share data between the server and the client in SSR?
Answer:Sending data via HTTP headers
188. What is a potential drawback of Server-Side Rendering (SSR) in React?
Answer:Complexity of server setup
189. How can you implement code splitting with Server-Side Rendering (SSR) in React?
Answer:By using the import() function
190. What is the key advantage of Server-Side Rendering (SSR) for improving perceived performance?