131. What is the primary way to style React components?
Answer:By using the style attribute
133. Which CSS-in-JS library is commonly used for styling React components?
134. In React, why is it beneficial to use a CSS-in-JS library like Styled Components?
Answer:To reduce the size of the bundle
135. What is the advantage of using external CSS files for styling React components?
Answer:Easy reusability and separation of concerns
136. In React, how do you add CSS classes to components using JSX?
Answer:By using the className attribute
137. When using Styled Components in React, how are styles defined for a component?
Answer:As tagged template literals
138. What is a potential drawback of using inline styles in React components?
Answer:Limited support for dynamic styling
139. Which CSS preprocessor is often used in combination with React for enhanced styling capabilities?
140. In React, how do you conditionally apply styles to components based on component state or props?