121. In React, what is the primary purpose of rendering lists of items using the map method?
Answer:To display a collection of elements
122. When rendering a list of items in React, what is the purpose of using a unique "key" prop for each item?
Answer:To identify each item in the list
123. Which of the following is true about keys in React lists?
Answer:Keys can be duplicate values
124. What happens if you don't provide a "key" prop when rendering a list of items in React?
Answer:It causes an error during rendering
125. In React, which type of data structure is commonly used for storing lists of items before rendering?
126. What is the purpose of the map method when rendering lists in React?
Answer:To transform the list items
127. In React, what is the recommended approach for rendering a list of elements conditionally?
Answer:By using the map method
128. When rendering a list of React components, what should the "key" prop be set to?
Answer:A unique identifier for each component
129. In React, what is the purpose of the index parameter in the map method when rendering a list of items?
Answer:To uniquely identify each item
130. When working with lists in React, which operation is more efficient: adding an item to the beginning or end?