Yii is a high-performance, open-source PHP framework renowned for its efficiency and versatility in web application development. Launched in 2008, Yii (pronounced "yee") has gained a strong following among developers worldwide. It boasts a robust set of features, including a powerful extension system, seamless integration of third-party libraries, and comprehensive tools for handling security and scalability. With its emphasis on clean, maintainable code and rapid development, Yii is an excellent choice for building web applications of varying complexities, from simple websites to intricate enterprise solutions.
171. What is the primary purpose of data caching in RESTful Yii applications?
172. In Yii, which caching component is used to cache data in a RESTful API application?
173. Which Yii caching method is recommended for caching a single API response with a specific key?
174. In RESTful Yii, how can you ensure that cached data remains valid and up-to-date?
175. What is "HTTP caching" in the context of RESTful APIs and Yii?
176. Which HTTP response header is commonly used to control caching behavior in RESTful APIs?
177. What is the primary drawback of aggressive caching in RESTful APIs?
178. Which Yii caching driver is suitable for a distributed environment when using RESTful APIs?
179. What is the primary purpose of testing in RESTful Yii applications?
180. In Yii testing, what is the primary role of PHPUnit?