Yii is a high-performance, open-source PHP framework renowned for its efficiency and versatility in web application development. Launched in 2008, Yii (pronounced "yee") has gained a strong following among developers worldwide. It boasts a robust set of features, including a powerful extension system, seamless integration of third-party libraries, and comprehensive tools for handling security and scalability. With its emphasis on clean, maintainable code and rapid development, Yii is an excellent choice for building web applications of varying complexities, from simple websites to intricate enterprise solutions.
161. In Yii, what does the term "resource" refer to in the context of RESTful APIs?
162. What does the HTTP status code "404" indicate in a RESTful API response?
163. Which Yii component is typically used to create RESTful API endpoints?
164. In RESTful API design, what is the purpose of the "id" parameter commonly used in URLs?
165. What is the primary advantage of using "HTTP verbs" (GET, POST, PUT, DELETE, etc.) in RESTful APIs?
166. Which HTTP method is typically used to create a new resource in a RESTful API?
167. What is the purpose of the "Content-Type" header in a RESTful API request?
168. In Yii, which component is responsible for handling pagination of data in RESTful APIs?
169. What is caching in the context of Yii and RESTful APIs?
170. Which type of caching in Yii is suitable for frequently changing data in RESTful APIs?