Laravel is a widely-used PHP web application framework, known for its elegant syntax and developer-friendly features. Introduced in 2011, it offers robust tools for routing, authentication, and database interactions. Laravel promotes MVC architecture, simplifying complex tasks and fostering rapid development. Its active community and comprehensive documentation make it a top choice for web development projects.
71. What is the purpose of Laravel's auth middleware?
Answer:To authenticate users
72. In Laravel, which database table is typically used to store user information for authentication?
73. What is the difference between authentication and authorization?
Answer:Authentication verifies user identity, while authorization controls user access to resources
74. Which Laravel middleware is used for handling user roles and permissions?
75. In Laravel's authorization policies, what is the purpose of the Gate facade?
Answer:To define authorization policies and checks
76. How do you define a custom authorization policy in Laravel?
Answer:By using the artisan make:policy command
77. What is the purpose of the @can Blade directive in Laravel's Blade templates?
Answer:To conditionally display content based on a user's role
78. What is the primary purpose of middleware in Laravel?
Answer:To handle HTTP requests and responses
79. In Laravel, where are middleware classes typically located?
Answer:In the "app/Http/Middleware" directory
80. Which of the following is NOT a valid use case for Laravel middleware?
Answer:Modifying database tables
Laravel Interview Questions With Answers Laravel Practice Multiple Choice Questions Laravel MCQ Laravel Questions And Answers