Laravel is a widely-used PHP web application framework, known for its elegant syntax and developer-friendly features. Introduced in 2011, it offers robust tools for routing, authentication, and database interactions. Laravel promotes MVC architecture, simplifying complex tasks and fostering rapid development. Its active community and comprehensive documentation make it a top choice for web development projects.
121. In Laravel, which caching driver is commonly used for storing cache data in memory?
122. How do you configure the default caching driver in Laravel?
Answer:By modifying the .env file
123. What is the purpose of the cache() function in Laravel?
Answer:To interact with the default caching system
124. What is the TTL (Time-to-Live) value in the context of caching?
Answer:The duration for which cached data is considered valid
125. In Laravel caching, what happens when the TTL of cached data expires?
Answer:The cached data is permanently deleted
126. What is the purpose of cache tags in Laravel caching?
Answer:To categorize cached data
127. How can you manually clear all cached data with a specific tag in Laravel?
Answer:By calling the cache()->clearTag() method
128. What is the primary purpose of queues in Laravel?
Answer:To defer the processing of time-consuming tasks
129. Which Laravel package provides a unified API for working with queues?
130. In Laravel, what is a job?
Answer:A unit of work that can be processed asynchronously
Laravel Interview Questions With Answers Laravel Practice Multiple Choice Questions Laravel MCQ Laravel Questions And Answers