71. What is a Vue component?
Answer:A reusable Vue instance
72. How do you define a Vue component in a Vue application?
Answer:Using the defineComponent() method
73. What is the purpose of the data option in a Vue component definition?
Answer:To store data properties
74. How can you pass data from a parent component to a child component in Vue?
75. What is the primary role of the props option in a Vue component?
Answer:To accept data from a parent component
76. How can you emit a custom event from a child component to its parent component in Vue?
Answer:Using the $emit() method
77. In a Vue component, what is the lifecycle hook that is called when the component is mounted to the DOM?
78. What is the purpose of slots in Vue components?
Answer:To provide a template for content
79. How can you create a reusable Vue component that can be used across multiple Vue applications?
80. What is the key benefit of using Vue components in a web application?