151. What is Vue CLI primarily used for in Vue.js development?
Answer:Building and scaffolding Vue projects
152. Which command is used to create a new Vue.js project with Vue CLI?
Answer:vue create project-name
153. What is the purpose of the vue serve command in Vue CLI?
Answer:To serve the application locally
154. Which Vue CLI command is used to add Vue Router to an existing project?
Answer:vue add router
155. How can you customize the configuration of a Vue CLI project?
Answer:By modifying the vue.config.js file
156. What is the purpose of the vue inspect command in Vue CLI?
Answer:To display the project's webpack config
157. Which Vue CLI command is used to scaffold a new Vue component?
Answer:vue generate component
158. What is the role of presets in Vue CLI?
Answer:To configure project settings
159. Which Vue CLI command is used to run unit tests in a Vue.js project?
160. What is the purpose of the vue ui command in Vue CLI?
Answer:To open a web-based GUI for project management