131. What is the primary purpose of Vue transitions and animations?
Answer:To add visual effects to elements
132. Which directive is commonly used to apply transitions and animations to elements in Vue?
133. In Vue, what is the purpose of the <transition> component?
Answer:To create custom transitions
134. What class is applied to an element when it enters the DOM with a Vue transition?
135. How can you control the duration of a transition in Vue?
Answer:By setting a CSS duration property
136. What is the purpose of the mode attribute in a Vue transition component?
Answer:To manage the transition mode
137. In Vue, what is the role of the v-on directive when working with transitions and animations?
Answer:To apply transitions to elements
138. Which CSS class is applied to an element when it leaves the DOM with a Vue transition?
139. How do you specify different transitions for entering and leaving elements in Vue?
Answer:By using separate <transition> components
140. What is the primary purpose of the appear attribute in a Vue transition component?
Answer:To specify the initial appearance of an element