61. What is React state management primarily used for?
62. Which built-in method in a React class component is used to initialize the component's state?
63. In React, which method is used to update the component's state and trigger a re-render?
64. What is the primary benefit of using state management libraries like Redux in a React application?
65. In a functional component, how do you manage state using React Hooks?
66. What is the purpose of the useReducer Hook in React state management?
67. Which of the following is NOT a common state management library for React?
68. What is the main principle behind "unidirectional data flow" in React state management?
69. In Redux, what is the central component responsible for managing the application state?
70. Which Redux function is used to dispatch actions to update the state in a Redux store?