31. What are Props in React?
32. How does data flow between components in React using Props?
33. In a class component, how can you initialize the component's state?
34. What is the primary role of the constructor method in a class component?
35. In React, can you modify the value of props directly within a component?
36. What is the recommended way to pass data from a parent component to a child component in React?
37. Which type of data is typically stored in component state in React?
38. In React, how can you update the component's state?
39. What happens when the state of a React component changes?
40. What is one key advantage of using props and state in React components?