Yii is a high-performance, open-source PHP framework renowned for its efficiency and versatility in web application development. Launched in 2008, Yii (pronounced "yee") has gained a strong following among developers worldwide. It boasts a robust set of features, including a powerful extension system, seamless integration of third-party libraries, and comprehensive tools for handling security and scalability. With its emphasis on clean, maintainable code and rapid development, Yii is an excellent choice for building web applications of varying complexities, from simple websites to intricate enterprise solutions.
131. What is the purpose of Yii's CFilter class in terms of security best practices?
Answer:To filter and sanitize input data
132. Which Yii security feature helps protect against SQL injection attacks by escaping user input?
133. What is the recommended approach for securing sensitive data in configuration files within a Yii application?
Answer:Storing sensitive data outside of the web root directory
134. How can you enable content security policy (CSP) headers in a Yii application to mitigate XSS attacks?
Answer:By configuring the CController class
135. What is the purpose of Yii's CSecurityManager class in relation to security best practices?
Answer:To provide secure random number generation
136. Yii provides built-in support for what type of encryption to secure sensitive data, such as passwords?
137. Which Yii component is used for input validation and sanitization, helping to prevent common security issues?
138. What is the purpose of Yii's CSecurity class in the context of security best practices?
Answer:To provide methods for secure hashing