Yii is a high-performance, open-source PHP framework renowned for its efficiency and versatility in web application development. Launched in 2008, Yii (pronounced "yee") has gained a strong following among developers worldwide. It boasts a robust set of features, including a powerful extension system, seamless integration of third-party libraries, and comprehensive tools for handling security and scalability. With its emphasis on clean, maintainable code and rapid development, Yii is an excellent choice for building web applications of varying complexities, from simple websites to intricate enterprise solutions.
151. How can you enable an extension in a Yii application's configuration?
152. Which Yii extension simplifies the implementation of RESTful APIs in a Yii application?
153. What is the purpose of Yii's "extension" folder within a Yii application's directory structure?
154. Which command is used to update all installed extensions in a Yii project?
155. In Yii, which configuration file is typically used to configure extensions?
156. Which Yii extension provides a set of enhanced debugging and profiling tools for development?
157. In Yii, what is the primary advantage of using extensions for common functionality?
158. Which tool can be used to search for available Yii extensions on the Yii website?
159. What does REST stand for in RESTful API development?
160. Which HTTP methods are commonly used in RESTful APIs for retrieving data?