CodeIgniter is a powerful and lightweight open-source PHP framework renowned for its simplicity and speed in web application development. With a focus on minimal configuration and a straightforward yet comprehensive toolkit, CodeIgniter empowers developers to build robust and scalable web applications efficiently. Its Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture enhances code organization, making it easy to create maintainable and modular applications. CodeIgniter also offers a rich set of libraries and helpers, enabling rapid development and customization. Whether you're a novice or an experienced developer, CodeIgniter is an excellent choice for crafting dynamic and high-performance web solutions.
91. How do you perform server-side form validation in CodeIgniter after submitting a form?
Answer:Using the form_validation library
92. What is the purpose of the form_error() function in CodeIgniter?
Answer:Retrieves validation error messages
93. How do you display form error messages in a CodeIgniter view file?
Answer:Using the validation_errors() function
94. What does the form_validation library return after running the validation rules?
Answer:A boolean value indicating whether validation passed or failed
95. What method is used to set a custom error message for a specific form field in CodeIgniter?
96. How can you load the CodeIgniter form helper to use form-related functions in a view file?
97. In CodeIgniter, how do you retrieve the user's input data from a submitted form?
Answer:Using the input class methods
98. What are CodeIgniter Helpers?
99. How can you load a CodeIgniter Helper?
100. Which CodeIgniter Helper is commonly used for form creation and form-related tasks?